Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Pressure


One thing that I hate hate hate is a shower with NO PRESSURE! Good lord, if I can pee faster than the water is coming out then its not really a shower then is it??


Our shower has been on the fritz for a bit...not broken per se, just not forceful! E has tried to fix it several times. What was happening was the pressure would be great for a day or two and then slowly drop off to a slight mist. Annnoying!! He is fairly handy so we were a little surprised that he wasnt able to fix it.


Saturday he finally took the whole thing apart. Guess what he found??


A low flow pressure ring.


(Does anyone remember that Seinfeld episode with the low flow shower head?? Oh my lands.)


Problem solved....


Except now the pressure can take the skin off ..... SIGH................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!! I'm rolling!!! LOL, only you!!

Granny & Gramps said...

Patti, I don't remember that episode but Nick and I used to watch Seinfeld as a nightly "eat dinner in front of" show. We would laugh our heads off. We looked forward to it, kinda our chill time every night. Nick loves Kramer. I love Elaine. Good to laugh. Keeps us young - especially turning 50 this year-Yikes!

Stéphanie said...

hahahahaha this is rather humerous