Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ocean's 13

E and I caught Ocean's 13 last night.
Same, same same, but FUN FUN FUN!

Its the perfect date movie...fun for both men and women. It was great to be thrust into the world of Las Vegas and Danny Ocean and his boys for two hours. I really had to pay attention and Im sure I didnt get all the nuances as the movie, in typical Ocean's style, moves quickly. Its one of those movies that I will enjoy catching on TBS and rewatching.

I asked E which character he liked the best and he said, Linus (Matt Damon). He said he likes that he is so unsure of himself and earnest to do the right thing.

Me? Im all about Danny Ocean (George Clooney). How is it that some men only get more handsome as they age? He is certainly one of them. Back in the 80's he was unknown that made his appearance in Facts of Life...check out this feathered hair. And of course as Dr. Doug Ross on ER.




Funniest part of the movie is when he and Rusty (Brad Pitt) share an Oprah moment. I wont ruin it for you but it is immensely funny.

And speaking of Brad Pitt...Im not such a big fan anymore. The whole Brangelina thing colors his image for me.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's still HOT though! All three of those men are H-O-T HOT!!!

U said...

And speaking of Brad Pitt...Im not such a big fan anymore.
Me thinks you are jealous of the Angelina

Stéphanie said...

Good thing there are zero calories in EYE CANDY or I wouldn't be able to walk. I LOVE george clooney and John stamos.. even though both of them are old enough to be my dad.. hhmm