Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summer begins...

Yes, yes, Ive been horrible about blogging, still! I think Im still coming down from school. Or rather probably just settling into summer. It always takes me a bit to transition. This is my first summer with two children and Im finding it a challenge. Not only is it different for me going from one to two children, but their age differences allocate their needs quite differently:


One needs naps

One needs activities

One needs to be fed every three hours

One forgets to eat and gets cranky

One needs buckleing into a car seat

One needs to be told to sit in the backseat not the front

One needs diapers changed

One needs to be reminded that underware go into the hamper not the bathroom floor after showering

One needs physical therapy

One needs physical activity

One is learning to talk

The other one wont stop talking

One needs social activity in small amounts

The other wants people over every day

One goes to bed at 7pm

The other goes to bed at 10pm

One gets up at 6am

The other gets up at 11am


Both are wonderful and amazing and I love them. Its still a challenge though and we are all learning how to be more flexible. The girl in realizing that we are not able to go go go as in past summers. The baby girl learning that there will be lots of activity around our house.


Enjoy the fun pics from the other day!


From my alma mater: Timothy Christian Schools
Kitty-Cat, Kaitlin and Claire


Playing in Bit Sissy's room is always so much fun. I love the Girl's look in this picture. So precious...that look of true laughter and joy!

Kisses...look at how huge the Baby Girl's stomach looks in this picture. HAHA!

Checking out the bling bling.


What a mischevious little look...like she knows she is not supposed to be gumming that tiara!

"I think it can fit me...really..."

Giggly Girl!
For a fun activity the Girl and I hollowed out orange halves and filled them with jello.
We used different colors and then sliced them like oranges.
Fun cool treat!
Sweet girls! (look at Miley Cyrus coming off of Claire's bow...!)


Ki

3 comments:

Stéphanie said...

i love baby bellies!!!

Shelly said...

Just so you know, I really get the age difference thing! 8 years between my two, AND a gender difference ... sheesh! I love the pictures, Patti. Your girls look so happy.

Goes On Runs said...

can't wait to see you in august!!!